Saturday, November 15, 2008















I made these cakes for a baby's 1st birthday. I had so much fun decorating these cakes. I love all the fun, bright colors. I also made the train lollipops, which turned out so cute. Another really neat and fun thing about this cake is the border. Can anyone guess what the border on the large cake is made of? If you guessed gumballs you are right. I thought that was such a cute idea! A big thanks goes out to this little boys Mom for coming up with that idea. The stacked cake is a double layer 9in. chocolate cake with a double layer 6in. yellow cake on top. It has butter cream icing with fondant accents. This cake will feed 40/45 people. The small cake is the baby's smash cake. I'm sure he had a ball playing in his little cake. I'm so proud of these cakes, I think they turned out great!


No comments: